Bewerbung Deadline: 12. Juni 2023
Feminism (inter) generational – 2023, the IWTF unfolds an intergenerational collective dialogue on storytelling the positioning of womxn and girls. Thinking about a feminist future this year means asking for narratives and visibility of artists, feminists, networkers and revolutionaries in a healing generational dialogue. It is about what remains for the next generation and what healing can mean. Participation is open to artistic projects by womxn with a view to shaping a feminist future.
Submit your artistic research, productions and feminist thoughts on culture, generational dialogue, healing and gender justice for our programme at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Open Call IWTF 2023” until 12 June 2023! Be a part of it, make contacts and exchange with artists, activists, scholars and many interesting people at IWTF 2023 (18-24 September 2023)!
AHere is an overview of everything you need to know about applying:
For the diverse programme, we are looking for feminist response options for a diverse audience. Here’s what we want to know from you: What stories empower womxn as feminists, cultural workers, networkers and revolutionaries? How does culture work as a place of protest against patriarchal structures and as a place for more participation, co-determination as well as self-determination? What does feminist dialogue need to heal? How do artists act as ambassadors for a sustainable and diverse future of our society?
• Theatre productions and performances
• Performances in public space, e.g. audio walk, site-specifics etc.
• Performing arts and music workshop leaders
• DJ*anes & live music
• Pandora’s Box: Video performance or video installation etc.
• ‘Symposium’ – Contribution to the topic “Feminism (inter) generational – reflections, experiences and thoughts”.
• Participants for the festival residency (accommodation and meals included) 18-24 September 2023 (Secure one of the limited artist residencies on site during the festival! More information will follow soon).
Applications will be accepted in an ongoing selection process up to and including 12 June 2023. We aim to provide feedback to all applicants by 31 July 2023 at the latest.
If you are interested in the following three main areas, please send us your application together in one e-mail: Participation in the symposium, performance / theatre performance, workshop leadership. We look forward to receiving your application!
Please send us your following application documents via this online form or directly to: email@example.com
• Performance description (one A4 page)
• Illustrative material (2-3 photos) or video recording (as link)
• Technical Rider
• Cost plan
The application deadline is 12/06/2023 Please submit applications by the deadline.