“Mamas” is a concept by vivi lê moment in its second edition. It’s made for mums and kids of all ages but also for all the people around us that can help, lead, follow and go on this special journey together with us. In the workshop we learn about the medicine circle in a playful way. We go deep into ourselves to discover oneness with each other, to recognize the situation we are in right now and to figure out the direction in which we want to go next. Zusammen. Together. Juntas.
Vivien Klein is a certified wilderness guide (IWV) and a student of art education at Goethe University Frankfurt. Vivien holds a degree in nature/wilderness/environmental education (ILS) and visited the CORE basic seminar for fitness trainers (DfAV).
- Datum: Sunday, September 27th, 2020
- Zeit: 12:00 – 3:00 p.m.
- Treffpunkt: protagon Kulturgelände, Orber Str. 57, 60386 Frankfurt
- Gebühr: 30 €
- Teilnehmer*innen: max. 30
- Sprachen: English and German
- Website: http://vivilemoment.de
- E-Mail: email@example.com
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.